Guys.....matching or not?

OK so I use to work in a womans intimate store(bras, panties,hosiery) and I use to get woman who insisted on having there bras and panties match. Now guys does it really bother you if they don't match. Is it sexier?

and girls what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably looks better if they match, but it isn't a big deal.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't care whether they match or not. The best thing for me to find when I take off a girl's outer clothing is. nothing at all :)

Failing that, the sexiest underwear is the underwear that's easiest to remove.

• Matching. Matching. Matching. I think it just shows that she cares about her appearance and is organized. To me, the bra and panty, or any lingerie for that fact, is like wrapping paper on the present you've always wanted. An unmatched panty and bra is just a big let down for me. Does a powder green plaid bra really go with an orange polka dot print panty?

• to me it doesn't really matter

• If you're going for the fancy undergarments, then you're going to be putting on a show for the guy. In that case, matching is better. But really, a guy cares more about what comes after she takes them off.

• I totally think matching undergarments are hot.

What Girls Said 0