Uggs. enough said

first the crocs now these. ok why do girls wear uggs in the summer?!? like in california a girl will wear a mini skirt a strapless shirt and uggs. WHY?!? frankly I think uggs are ugly. . .ugg. . .ug-ly. . .connection perhaps? what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Uggs are nowhere near as bad as crocs. Crocs look like something you should never wear outside of the house period, while Uggs at least don't look out of place in the winter.

I'm not sure if you really noticed (I do) but the combination of Uggs (or any other boot that comes up past the calf like that) and a skirt create the illusion of having fuller and more muscular thighs and calves. What you can see appears to be thicker, while being more solid. To a lot of people that looks good. Maybe that's why they wear them, I don't know.

• Maybe but its kinda weird to wear an oxymoron isn't it?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• I think that it is somewhat ugly. I live in like ice cold weather, but when summer is around, I could wear a miniskirt+ the strapless but preferably with sandles heightened with a bit of heel. However, I feel uggs are more for winter times and the beige ones are cute with maybe a tan/ beige/ sandly dress and that's as far as I would go with uggs. Otherwise, yeah, I agree, they look horrid with mini-skirts, plus, what's the point? They're comfy, yes, but coordinated with a mini-skirt is so weird! ^_^

• I agree. The girls at my school will go to class in shorts, a huge jacket, and a pair of uggs (the shorter ones) when it's 80 degrees outside. What the hell, ladies? Your jacket and uggs imply that there's a blizzard outside, but the barometer says otherwise.

And the first day it snows, they all bust out their taller uggs. My school is 60% female, so it's common to be in a class with like 20 girls and 3 guys; I've been the only girl in a class not wearing uggs, and guys notice that. It's a very awkward feeling on my part.

• I love uggs because I live in Boston where it is freezing, but I definitely don't see the point in wearing them the rest of the year.

Crocs are heinous and there's really no excuse for how awful they are.

• Agreed 110% I mean, I can understand if you're using them for warmth, but in SoCal it really doesn't get that cold. The whole miniskirt/uggs thing is sickening. And you can't even get them wet? what?!

Not to mention uggs are real sheepskin. :[

• Relly? aww poor sheep. . . probably an endangered species now, how many uggs I see

• Mereno sheep are bred in australia for uggs. there's no shortage of sheep, but they treated beyond inhumanely.

• I'm not a fan of killing animals just for fashion. (especially when it's bad fashion)

• ahahha ugg-ly. yes they are ugly and don't go with anything but winter