Ladies, if men had to be in your shoes, what do you think they would find out?

What parts would we love and hate about being in your shoes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Women aren't as nice as you think they are. You'd be like, oh now I see why women are so concerned about how they look, always trying to lose weight. Now I know why women wear a lot of makeup even if they know clearly men aren't that interested in it all that. Wow, women really are very evil towards each other, they are true schemers, they are so diff when they are around men though! (just speaking generally, my friends on the other hand, don't do this, neither do I, we just don't care and are ourselves, just speaking of a portion of women).

Oh wow, I didn't know women had so many secrets, and things they hide from their men just because they just do, why? and for what? yet they are so free to tell each other...

Why do women care so much about how others feel about them even if they are just mere strangers? (doesn't happen to me, but some of my friends)

Oh god, this is embarrasing, why are men going so low as to say dirty remarks to get it on with a girl they don't even know? That doesn't even work, they're just showing it off with their own friends that they're cool for saying it. They just want to go in my pants -.- once again...how sex-hungry these men are, just go in a corner and f yourself already.

Wow, special treatment from men, no need to open doors, no need to pick up heavy things, etc etc, and you don't even need to do anything O.o didn't know this existed O.O

damn, I cannot run with all these things hanging on me (boobs) damn, they're bothersome and getting in the way, what's the purpose of this again?

Oh f don't tell me that it's the time of the month already...DAMN... embarassed to go buy pads -.- now...all these blood ...-.-uhm...gotta wash my panties -.- Now... no more white/light colored clothing for a bit... lol this f-ing hurts, hell in person! Now I know girls aren't faking it when they say it hurts. Got no energy now... wth am I supposed to do now? how the hell am I supposed to relieve this?

You would love pj parties. Would love women changing carelessly around each other. Would love my horse back riding lessons because they are just awesome. You would love med school, but would also hate it. Love my friends and family. Love my cooking and bed. Love my teddy bear. Love my body.Love my art, Start to give a second thought to make up and trea rment, etc etc

• awesome answers... I have to say... you can add me if you like westman74... I'd love to chat sometime :)

• alright, no problem

What Girls Said 29

• You would Love:

Having that social flexibility that comes in female society;

Admiring your curves and how great you look in that dress lol;

Belly dancing classes XD

Having guys carry things for you, open doors etc...without you even asking

You would Hate:

Being judged constantly by other women -

Women are crazy, we do f***ed up sh*t to each other, good chick friends are hard to find -

Realize that the world is male dominated, and you have to adhere to their standards or suffer the detrimental consequences -

Your never taken as seriously as a guy -

Majority of guys look at you for only sex, but you want a relationship T.T -

Periods - my cramps are from hell - and after you as a male, has experienced a period as a female, you will never look at a vagina the same again lol -

You'd be less strong physically - but women have an unseen power of influence that often makes things work in our favor, if that makes sense?

• love: how easily you'd be able to get away with things sometimes.

hate: how emotional you'd get for the simplest things.

• cool answer.. Thank you :)

• Love:

Sometimes, people [ mainly men ] will be nice to you just because. I actually got an extra slice of pizza last week from one of the owners of a small pizzeria I occasionally go to; You smell nice all the time and make others happy such you smell clean; you get to wear any "gender-specific" clothing, i.e. pants, leggings, suit, dress, etc; you're automatically "beautiful"; you can emotionally understand others on a deeper level without putting in much effort.

Hate:

Menstruating and all the wonderful 'perks' that come along with it; straight men will eye-google at your ass, boobs, and other assets you have; women will constantly judge you on your looks; a lot of the male population will think you're weaker than they are.

• defiantly the standards of beauty, it's not just to impress men, society in general, if I go out looking homely people treat me differently. Women judge each other and are critical of every women that comes near them.. you can feel it, there is a lot of insecurity and judgement in this world, I think women get the worst of it, but I could be a little biased:) Also I feel pressure to work, when I know want a family and I don't want raise kids and work, women are now competing with men for jobs. Also women are not respected and looked down upon (or only respected as a sex object) we hold the family and social systems together, we are nurturing, caring, and a little worrisome(because we care), men can be so insensitive to this..

• They'd find that life is never dull (which is positive because there's always some new challenge right around the corner). They'd hate my actual shoes -- go ahead and try to be a successful whirling dervish in high heels, lol.

• Love: a higher "emotional IQ," being more in tune with other people's feelings and knowing the right things to say when they need support, having boobs

Hate: feeling irrational emotions even though you know they're irrational, getting unwanted attention from guys, more pressure to look "perfect," having periods

I almost only said "having boobs" and "having periods," because the rest are just generalizations. It depends on whose shoes you put yourself into.

• It has been empirically shown that women do not have a higher "emotional IQ" (lol) unless they're "reminded" that women are better at detecting emotion; so-called women's intuition. As one would expect, women's intuition is bunk. They're being told they're good at something so they try harder. When similar observations were made of males, their baseline scores were found to be the same -- and when offered money, their scores increased just as the women's did. Motivation and self-perception.

• Alright then. I should have clarified that I was basing my answer on my own perceived experiences with girls, not anything proven.

• Love:

I guess they would love that it's easier for us to get laid and I think often people are more likley to help you (i.e with a flat tire) if you are a girl.

Hate:

having boobs can be annoying as hell, not to mention your period. Being judged for your looks more than men. There are many jerks out there who don't think women are equal, same in the business world. I think they would miss having more strength and would have to get used to not walking home alone at night. Getting hit on can be really annoying, eypecially if you are taken.

I guess it depends on what country you are in, in some countries women are really treated badly, so it'd be a lot different there

• Do you think being a girl is better? It sounds much more difficult...

• I think it is just different pressures and expectations... and... Cramps ;)

• If I could choose, I'd rather be a man... It's a men's world, they paid more for the same job, they have more physical strength, they don't have to give birth and can escape that responsibility on a one night stand, though I've never had one, some of my friends have. (just use condoms if you are scared to be trapped... women have to face abortion or child birth (both are painful and can cause trauma and infertility)) I don't show my emotions normally, I wouldn't care if a man does.

• That we have to control ourselves most of the time just to look classy, by controlling I mean controlling our emotions & body and that's not easy!

• Love: how we look at guys, how we look at situations both logically and emotionally

Hate: the other gossipy girls we have to deal with (and compete with), how much it actually stinks to have a period

• having the pressure to be beautiful 24/7

trying to live up to these impossible standards of beauty.

• I don't expect beauty 24/7 of everyday as a man looking at a woman. I do however love when my woman looks great and it's just for me... She know too that I wear a sexy suit just for her too :)

• remember that women compete with each other, just as men feel pressure to be successful, strong,etc

• I face the pressure to be successful everyday as well though >.<

• that guys looking at your boobs is REVOLTING. also that guys should be less obvious when hitting on you drunk...

• For me personally, I think most will 'love' knowing I am tougher than I look. That I go out of my way to make someone's day brighter and that I have a fashionable sense of footwear comfort.

I think some would 'hate' realizing that in my line of work (insert counter top and booze) I get to see the more negative sides of men in general, than the average woman.

• They Will Realize the pressure I have from Being myself.

I am considered weird by many appreciated by less..and it hurts.

• Well I think you would understand more how we feel about guys in general. Also just have to see the kind of sh*t we put up with from other girls! Youd be surprised how nasty girls can be! oh and I think youd have to experience cramps and such, just so youd be a little more sympathetic.

• the ladies seem to want us all to have cramps... It's turning into a theme here... LOL

• cuz it really hurts >.<

• love: I'm stronger than they think and I fall in love really deeply

hate: how the littlest things really upset me and how much a period can hurt!

• Love -- my boobs -- they're pretty big.

Hate -- having to shave my legs because they get prickly fast.

• what that girl really fees with a guy ... how you go and get your hair done and they don't even notice... and you get all let down... and all the drama

• girls bring on the dram themselves...guys are not dramatic except gay guys

• In my personal shoes? He would find out that I hold a lot of responsibility and I get treated unequal just because I am a woman---both in business and in life.

• Having boobs aren't all that great there made to believe.

• but every guy loves them because they don't have em...

• How f***in hard it is to be a woman!

• that being a woman, a girl in general is difficult. Not only does it take a toll on you mentally, but emotionally, and physically. You constantly question why guys don't ask you out, hit on your best friend instead of you, why you don't get picked for a certain iob, is it because of your looks, or the other girl was thinner? You constantly hear different things that turn on guys, big boobs, skinny legs, legs with meat on them.. you never know what to strive for anymore because there is so much to strive at. Whether that be certain celebrities in magazines, or your best friend, or what your parents want you to be, life in general is tough, but being a woman is really hard because your constantly on the lookout to become a more attractive, fit, intelligent person and on top of that trying to find someone who appreciates you for all you are.

• but at least women can get laid by any guy they want so sex shouldn't be a problem as opposed as it is for guys

• I bet most men would be shocked to find out that women intuitively think with their emotions. In this sense, there is a lot of logic, but also a lot of emotional see-sawing in the fact that, we take feelings into consideration. This truly alters our sense of logic and makes decisions a lot more rigorous.

• that men's feet are way bigger than mine..lol

• my real answer...love: you'll realize the fact of us shoutin and screamin doesn't mean a thing, we still love you and would do anything to see you smile - you will love to realize that! :) ...you'll probably like the attention you get from people to a certain degree...you'll love the free drinks that guys get for u...you'll love the wider choice in clothes...you'll like being able to understand peoples feelings...you'll like the fact people (well men) give there seat up you and open doors for you.

• hate: as most people said period pains..well a period all together...you'll hate unwanteded pervy attention..you'll hate the up keep of "looking good"...you'll hate the pain you go through to try and look good (heels = pain!)...you'll hate the mood swings and then people not understanding, making you feel more s**t...you'll hate the constant comparing you seem to do...you'll hate that feeling bad after a guy flirts with you in front of your man, even though there's nothing you can do to stop it

• Love:how intellegent you are(You draw-design-do make up-do hair-...etc)-you are good at whatever you do/learn-the fashion-dancing like a fool-singing-shopping- feeling that you are a girl is just amazing-You understand other people's feelings.(You think with your emotions)

hate:period pains - body pains-headache everyday-Anemia-you won't handle standing for a long time,mood swings-you will not have that Much free time-married men will flirt with you and ask you to go to their apartment with them(yea That bad)-Men will annoy the hell out of you just because you are a young female and some will follow you whenever you go Since you are a girl you can't go out alone..etc-too senstive-you feel guilty easily-you get hurt easily-you forgive too much.

• very good answers thank you for being homest and giving detail

• period cramps suck we want flowers and chocolate!

• I have very small feet.

• I think you guys would figure out the reality that we go through. It's hard to be a girl and try and get guys to notice you - especially with the maturity factor. Our maturity, I guess, is also our curse.

• If anyone, male or female, walked in my shoes they'd find that its frickin hard. That I have a calm and relaxed exterior but I'm a wreck inside... and that I'm also the kindest and most insecure person in the world.

For girls in general: guys would find out that we're not as complicated as they think. and that we are a lot like them.

• Love: Having a soft heart and being emotional.

Hate: loving too deeply even the ones who don't deserve.

What Guys Said 5

• I think I speak for most of us men here when I say: as long as they're not heels...

• I would love having your peripheral vision, but would miss my depth vision.

• TimB should get BA

• I am sure we would find out that anytime women fail at something they just blame it on all the evil men that are intimidated by strong independent woman, instead of accepting their failure as their own just like men have to. Then we would discover that if a guy is sensitive women just make fun of him for not acting like a real man. After all men having emotions is inconvenient to women.

We would also find out that women can have sex with as many guys as they want and then drive the guy away by acting crazy or dumping him for some stupid reason. This allows women to act like all men are players or losers instead of accepting the fact that they just want casual sex.

• I don't mind a man being emotional, I actually would feel that he trusts me because in society that is seen as unmanly. If he can forget about society's pressure and just be himself around me, I'd feel like I'm special to him. I accept my failures like I do with accomplishments. I'm not into casual sex, but commitment, and likewise not interested in men who are into casual sex. Both women and men have dumped each other after sex, I've mostly heard of men, but both do so.

• We don't have to buy our owe drinks...I joke of course