Do guys prefer make-up OR little to no make-up on girls?

Do guys prefer it when girls obviously have make-up on that makes them look pretty or do guys just like when girls wear little to no make-up at all? Thanks, and please answer honestly:)

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Little to none. If I can tell you're wearing makeup, then that's bad.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I like a girl who can do both... Most days she wears very little... When we go out its tasteful... When she wants to play... There is more on and it looks sexy! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • less make up is better in my books, I prefer a more natural look on a girl. I think it's more attractive.

I don't have anything against girls wearing make up though, in moderation it looks good. it's just when you can see that they have obviously covered their face, I then think it's a bit of a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel that I am no one who can say she shouldn't Or should wear makeup but I will say if she does wear makeup she should know how to apply it

I would prefer if girls knew how to apply makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • minimal make up is best

0|0
    0|0
  • lil no too

much of it

0|0
    0|0
  • little or not much because girls are beautiful enough without it anyways

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think they care all that much as long as you don't look like you're wearing a mask. A little goes a long way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like it when the girl look natural whether she's really wearing make-up or not. Heavy make-up they dislike.

0|1
    0|0