Girls: Do you prefer guys with curly or straight hair?

I'm a male with dark brown curly hair. Recently I've really been starting to feel like a lot of girls hate guys with curly hair and are mostly after guys with longer, surfer type hair cuts.

Generally I present myself as a pretty confident guy and I'm really nice. I'm about 5'10 and also go to gym a couple times a week, but this has been on my mind for a while and just had to ask :(. Can I get some thoughts, maybe guys opinions too maybe?

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy is hot link

This guy is also hot link

This guys is hot too link

I do like guys with curly hair, sometimes even more than guys with straight hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Curly!

Like so:

link link link

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the curls. If they are tiny and frizzy and make up an afro fluff ball on you head or if they are more, I guess "organized" is the word I'm looking for.

But it also depends on your face, your personal style etc. I have seen many very sexy guys with curly hair and I would love to have curly hair myself :P

0|0
    1|0
  • I would like both,depends how good he will look with that hair.Some guys look good with straight hair while some look good with straight hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to go for shortish hair, not too short but not like shoulder length or anything, few inches long I guess and some people look better with curly just the same as some look better with straight, it all depends on the person x

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE curly hair on guys <3

0|0
    0|0
  • for me, straight!

0|0
    0|0
  • your natural hair will always look the best on you ,just don't let it grow long

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever. I like both.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.