This is so unfair, what should I do?

I really like this guy and he thinks I'm cute, but his friends decided that I'm not good enough to hang out with them and they keep talking about me behind my back. Since he never actually got to the point of having a crush on me he is obviously going to listen to his friends. He is a nice guy but his friends just suck. Now he just stares at me but he is never going to approach me, and he is always with his friends so I can't talk to him. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, tough love.

Sounds to me like he's a follower and not a leader. I would want a leader who if he really had feelings for me then he would do what he wants and not what his friends want. Just be yourself, and push him to the side. Trust me, you don't want to get so wrapped up on a guy who can't make his mind up. What if you miss Mr. Right waiting on this guy to make a decision?

If he really likes you then he'll muster up the courage to tell his friends that its his life and he can do what he wants. (Also if I was him, then I would be very wary about having friends who talk behind peoples backs. It's very cowardly and immature).

But don't get depressed, there are more guys out there and it gets so much better once your in college. Keep your head up! ;P

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Oh I've been there. Have a little confidence in yourself. If he really is a good guy, I would think he would have the balls to date a girl that he wants to date. Maybe he'll realize his friends are in the wrong. If not, and if you really like them, you're going to have to find a way to get to him. Just because his friends think you aren't good enough, that doesn't mean anything at all! Don't let immature people make you feel bad about yourself. It's hard, I know.

• It is not only how I feel about myself, but it is how they are making him feel about me. He thinks I'm attractive, but if his friends dislike my personality it would effect what he thinks of me, peope my age are so easily swayed.

• I would look kind of sad around him since he's not listening to you.

You should try to talk to him and get to know him.

His friends aren't the ones who are dating you and don't even know you.

So, try to make a good impression so he'll be interested.