Not sure what to do with my hair, any ideas? Pictures included

My hair is pretty long, to about the mid-section of my back. It's dark brown and naturally wavy/curly. It's been awhile since I've done anything to it, besides the monthly trim. I have no idea what might look good on me at this point, haha. It's time for a change! Highlights maybe? Any suggestions would be appreciated =)

Here's a couple pictures for reference:

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• You should cut at least 4 inches off of it to make it really healthy, bouncy, and shiny. I would definitely get some shorter swoop bangs. Maybe dye it a color that has more dimension or has hints of red or gold in it instead of highlights. Here's some examples of things you could do:

link

Bangs like this: link

Waves like this: link

I would honestly keep it long though, I think it looks nice on you.

• Thank you! Your comment was very helpful. I'll definitely keep what you said in mind when I go to my stylist =)

What Guys Said 3

• Keep it! With those glasses and that nice skin tone, long wavy, slightly naturally disordered (but not frizzy or messy) hair looks great.

• man ur friggin cute

• I'd start with cutting it an inch or two below your shoulder, to be crass, right above your breasts. You do have beautiful hair, so cutting too much at once might be a mistake, that's why I think inbetween the shoulder and breasts is a good starting place.

• Thanks! I appreciate the advice. That sounds like a good idea, my hair is too long to manage sometimes. I usually end up tossing it back into a ponytail haha, but going a little shorter like you said, I think would allow me to wear it down again :)

• Glad I could help. I hope it looks great when you finish : )

What Girls Said 2

• But your hair is so amazing long. You are one of those girls that has beautiful hair. I would say just trim it a little to give it a more layered look, but other than that it looks great.

• if you don't mind layers.

link

link

in this one I like tara reids bangs.

link

maybe try and keep the length. It looks nice on you. And adding bangs(fringes) can really add some dramatic change.

good luck!