If you had the day off and had the house to yourself, what would you do?

Whether its a day off from school/work, what would you do, go out to the mall, sleep in, rob a bank? maybe all of the above? Lol so what you do personally to help you relax on your day off.

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Throw a get together, invite some friends and let it become a party.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• When I have a day off - usually I do literally nothing.

I'll have a lie in and then spend most of the day vegging out in front of terrible day time tv.

I mean, usually when I'm at school or work I'll see a lot of people, socialize a lot, and usually meet people in the evening to hang out. I'll go shopping in my lunch breaks.

So when I have a day off - I like a full on day of nothing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sleep in and go to the gym, nothing special except turn my music up louder.

0|0
    0|0
  • sleep in, have a shower, eat lots of junk food, drink hot chocolate, go for a walk, read something cuddled up with a blanket on the sofa listening to music then call someone :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably sit in my underwear and play video games and eat cereal. Haven't done that in ages.

0|0
    0|0
  • First, I'd stock up on a sh*t ton of junk food. Then spend the day chillin in my underwear eating, and watching tv.

0|0
    0|0
  • masturbate and watch p*rn lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbate, nap and watch TV or masturbate again. In that order.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would have a disney movie marathon. I would get in pj's. stock the fridge with junk food and take out and just veg out for the day

0|0
    0|0
  • Days off for me means days to catch up on Uni work. But if I literally had nothing to do and I was alone, I would;

sleep in till whenever

wake up and make myself a big delicious meal

watch a movie/s

shower

walk around naked

pleasure myself

then sleep again.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Workout, eat, get a tan, and read a book.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a day sleep take a shower and go for a ride on my horse come home shower and cook my self a good meal watch some T V do my watch and get some more sleep, and think of what I what to do my girlfriend :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Classical music

Tea (black, green - menthol)

Reading interesting stuff in my favorite couch

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbate everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have the day off and the house to myself because my dad us a truck driver so he is gone all the time

0|0
    0|0