What kind of a bra are you most inclined to wear most of the time?

Demi, full coverage, padded, push up, water bra (haha), sports bra, no bra . . .

Which do you wear most of the time?

Maybe links (I'm looking for a new, comfortable bra).

0|0
15|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Demi bra and a sports bra when I exercise or go for hikes (which are exercises too I guess...)

link - only black (because I mostly wear dark colored shirts)

and

link - but I have a lime green one (I got one almost just like this from Victoria's Secret)

They're both really good and the support is excellent.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Best of all is the hand bra! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • A demi bra has fitted me the best so far... 38-B is my size. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• i usually wear demi bras...sometimes padded/push up. and I wear sports bras while exercising. however, it depends on WHAT your breasts need. I mean, if you need a full coverage, but you take my advice and get a demi...let's just say that there won't be a happy ending. good luck! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • fire bra

0|0
    1|0
  • Full coverage or demi. Push up if I'm feeling crazy or it's the first one I grab :P

I have huge ass boobs, so I gotta worry about support and all that boring stuff.

0|2
    0|0
    • Nothing at ALL boring about huge-ass boobs! :P

• Show All
    • Well then let me know the next time you're feeling crazy! :P Too bad Australia is so freaking far! Ha! Though demi can be super hot too I guess.

• they areeeeeee

• link this is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually Demi

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear demi or push-up bras. this is my favorite push-up link

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer demi bras.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how firm and big your babies are and the circumstances. When I go out I prefer no bra, in other situations a push up bra with half or quarter cups.

0|0
    0|0
  • god, calvin kleins are THE BEST. I have a simple push up, and man is it comfy

h ttp://ww w.calvinkleininc.com/underwear/women.aspx

0|0
    0|0
  • Full coverage like, 90% of the time. :) Push-up or demi when I'm trying to look sexier, lolz.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sports bra- I just find them more comfortable. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • Push up on regular days, and sports bras for working out.

0|0
    0|0
  • This days I was wearing Nursing bra,in past I wear demi,and full support bra

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear Maidenform their bras and panties are the best. I usually wear a push up bra, its more comfortable for my boobs. And I usually wear sports bra while working out.

0|0
    0|0