Which is better? Being pretty or cute?

Being pretty actually as good as being cute, but what do you think better? Girls, which one you'd like to choose? Called as the pretty girl or the cute one? Boys, which type of girl you'd like to see more? Pretty girls or the cute one?

Most Helpful Guy

• it all comes down to personality...stop worrying about what people think of your looks and be yourself - you'll find better luck with guys by having a great personality and NO drama

dont worry about the difference between pretty and cute or anything else...everyone defines those words differently from personal preference

What Guys Said 3

• Cute is a word that I would only use to describe babies and small furry animals. Neither of which I would find attractive or want to date. So I'd have to say pretty.

• And for the record, that incident with the squirrel and chipmunk doesn't count. Alcohol was involved.

• is there a difference? I don't think so

• A girl can be both.

What Girls Said 8

• I think pretty is better.

I could care less what I'm called attractive wise.

• i get pretty more. so logically, I'd prefer to be cute than pretty. you always want what you can't have. my friends who get called cute all the time, really wish they'd be sexy instead of cute..

• You can both! If someone gives one compliment, one should just take it graciously. Looking into it will only ruin a compliment.

• I would rather be called cute.

• i would rather by pretty

• i'd rather be called cute.

• to me the difference when guys make this distinction between them is when they are talking about personality.

Both are pretty to them imo.

Usually "pretty girls" aren't as bubbly and are more standoffish where as the cute girls are bubbly and fun to be around as well as pretty.

Pretty girls are just pretty and their personalities might be lacking in the "damn you're adorable" dept for guys.

just my observation. Guys feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

• I think you're reading too much into it.

Cute, pretty, beautiful...ALL GOOD ;-)