What makes a girl high maintenance, guys?

Is it physical? Is it mental? What is it about a woman that makes her high maintenance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mentally: When she's demanding, expensive. Difficult to entertain. Entitled, stuck up. If a date with her has to be over a certain dollar value for her to be satisfied. She's constantly disinterested and you have to maintain that. She never meets you half way. I could go on and on and on so I"m gonna stop. Basically dating her is like a job. It's your job to 'win' her. And she never even comprehends you're a person too. You have feelings... etc...etc...

Physically: She looks like she spends too much effort on her appearance. She has a strict style, or wears expensive stuff. She wears too much makeup. Hair style is too elaborate. Any of her things having a high dollar value or being polished to a high sheen. Someone has to buy her that sh*t...

• Makeup? really?

• Equality? That's funny.

• Yeah.. .equality.. what a concept. The whole reason we like low-maintenance girls. To not be her servant.

What Guys Said 5

• What makes a woman high maintenance? The fact that she likes seeing her men make unnecessary sacrifices in her name.

But there is a high maintenance "look" too because it usually goes hand-in-hand with that attitude. Basically, vanity. Spending waaaaaay too much time and effort into getting ready and trying to look like a fashionista will just about do it.

• Constant need of attention, always emotional and need comforting (about the littlest thing), needs expensive clothes, takes hours to get ready.

• Too demanding of time, money, and emotions.

• these girls are usually have somewhat nice bodies for starters

• A girl is high maintenance if she requires me to spend a lot of time playing unnecessary mind games, or if she requires me to spend more money than I feel I should.

What Girls Said 2

• i asked my boyfriend y he thinks I'm high maitness and he told me it's because I always have my make up done perfectly, always have my hair perfectlly done, I always keep up with coloring and bleaching my hairlongest I go is 3 weeks with out bleaching my roots. I am always dressed like I'm going to the grammys even if were just going to put gas in the car. I always check my make up and hair b4 leaving or going somewear, always got perfume on to smell fresh, I never go in public restooms cause usually their nasty as hell and some women don't flush even after # 2 that's just NASTY! Iv'e always got my solar nails refiled and pretty. I've usualy got heels on all the time, and perfect matching outfit and acessories. I hate walking barefoot on grass, 1 cause I'm alergic so it's really ichy to me 2 cause I live in the south so ya never know what's in the grass. I consider a 4 star hotel 'rroughing it' and I never will sleep on a couch.. I'm super ocd about my hair, make up, and outfit. SO yea that's y he considers me high maitness but he says he doesn't mind cause I don't make him late I alayw make sure I have planty of time to get ready.

• o and he says cause I spend so much money on making myself look good and I always have nice things . I like the top of the line stuff I mean who doesn't but that's another reason y he thinks I'm high maitness

• yup, sounds high maintenance to me.

• haha yea wel I grew up being treated like that someone was alawys chainging me into cute outfits and making sure I looked perfect even when I wasen't a baby so I guess I never grew out of the habit of tryin to look perfect or as most call it high maitness

• Bitchy and demanding

Very materialistic

Wears a LOT of makeup ALL the time and talks about it.

• I disagree about the makeup.

• Haha same here the OMG girls are the hit and run type of girls

• Lol I completely agree with your answer, I have known a few of those kind of girls over time :S