How to know whether I'm attractive or not?

While I was younger some people called me "handsome". On a web site called "Hot or Not" I have a picture with 9.7 points, rated by over 120 people. However I never get compliments etc. Thus I don't know where do I stand. How I'll learn? Like I look like I deserve that kinda girls...

i.imgur.com/Bxi1S.jpg
The link is above. Please make sure that you don't rate the dressing, doors, room, posture, camera, me being asking this question, etc. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares, guys can get p**** by being funny and extremely confident.

As long as you're no Nosferatu you'll be ok.

Judging by your picture as long as you have a magnetic personality you shouldn't really have a problem getting girls interested. What's the point in being pretty, as a guy, if you're still going to need to charm the panties of women?

What Girls Said 4

• everybody has a different amount of attractiveness to different people. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. you make look totally unattractive to one person, but another person might think you are the hottest thing they've ever seen. it all just depends on the person's taste!

• link.

• 7/10

• post your pic.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm in the same boat buddy, I feel your pain.

• "I'm in the same boat. I've been called ugly, alright and cute. So I have no idea"

- Blaxican

I've been called handsome TONS of times and sexy by 5 girls so far. Three of the girls that called me sexy is on GAG. Not sure how how much weight that holds since it's online.

• the body is only a small part of being attractive..

• As long as you can make a girl laugh, you're fine.

• I'm in the same boat. I've been called ugly, alright and cute. So I have no idea