What constitutes as an attractive guy?

does an attractive guy always have a chizzled body, and a square jawline, or can a guy also have a little more rounder face and not have a fit, flawless body, but not be chubby or fat, and still be just as attractive (or still be attractive) too?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks - differs in each person's eyes

Attitude - the way a guy carries himself is so important. It's even more attractive than looks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder

no they don't have to its okay if you don't have the fawless body, people are different and have different ideas of guys

0|0
    1|0
  • Different things work for different people.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• half the time its not about aesthetics as much as it is game. if you can talk to a girl confidently and make her laugh she's pretty much yours unless she's super shallow. as long as your not huge and pudgy your good. besides, that hot cheerleader may like bigger guys that make her laugh. they say laughter is the best medicine or a reason, everybody loves to laugh so make a girl laugh and smile and your set. unless like I said she's shallow and in which case you never really want to talk to her again.

0|0
    0|0
  • according to a scientific study its the shoulder to waist ratio. Women want men that have braoder shoulders with a smaller waist. Thus, you get the v shape. So, if you have the v shape body then you are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • i kinda do, not as much as some guys, but I'm not in as good of shape as some guys either.