What do you look for in a partner?

What do you look for in a guy/girl? Do you look at looks, personality, behavior? Also what physical characteristics do you look for in a guy/girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• On a girl:

I love long soft hair, not into natural gingers but other than that any color ^^. Not fat. Clear skin a little acne is OK, pale or slightly tanned, simple nails, aorund 5 foot 6 but I'm not that fussy, boobs and ass just normal sized or small or big I couldn't care less, nice eyes, nice make up not too much but well applied little. Nice teeth and lips are a bonus.

Strong minded and career orientated, but can also be really sweet and nice. SMART very important. Artsy and open minded, sexual, intellectual. City girl, ready to deal with my fast paced approach to life and goals while also knowing how to laugh a LOT. I love laughing. Doesn't need to be a good cook or want to do housework or anything but must not be scared of food I love food and cooking. She needs to be compatible with me and ready to challenge me, and must have a mutual respect. Fun loving.

On a guy:

Any hair as long as it's nice, gingers can be okay but not often, any color otherwise, not fat, clear skin little acne is OK. Not fussed about height but not extremes, not extremes of d*** size either but not fussed. Makeup is okay, muscles are a bonus. Nice eyes are great. Oh and not bald! Nice teeth and lips are a bonus too.

Mostly sweet and cute but also naughty and also dominant when he tries, and smart but never nerdy and yes artsy. Needs to have the emotional capacity of a girl, very few guys do. Doesn't need to be AS career orientated as the girl but still, and apart from that the same thing as for the girl.

Overall, someone honest and captivating who loves me and isn't afraid to show it in their way.

What Guys Said 3

• I just look for someone who I can have fun with without having to go anywhere or Drink. Sure if she's a Pretty southern bell that doesn't hurt.

• I could have I just answered this question about 15-20 minutes ago.

• Initial attraction - physical

What keeps me around - personality

What Girls Said 4

• Someone who is a good person, with values, and morals. Someone who makes me feel beautiful even when I'm having a bad hair day. Someone who I just click with. :)

• right now, someone who is fun, adventurous and not a downer. And someone that makes me feel comfortable even without makeup on and my hair all crazy:) Basically I want someone to work out with, lol

• I have to be physically attracted to the person so yeah I do look for looks but personality is also very important x

• My pick two personality combo=funny and spontaneous

Smiles are the first thing I knotice