Guy smells really bad, what should I do?

I have an male acquaintance that reeks. Reeeeeeeaaaally bad. As in: makes-me-want-to-gag bad. And for some reason, during lunch, he always chooses to sit next to me! I don't mean to sound like a brat, but has anyone ever had that? Out of all the open seats at the table it just HAD to be the one next to ME. I don't mind sitting two seats down, but when he's right next to me...uuuugh.

So, how do I go about handling this? I don't want to seem like a bitch and just tell the guy, "Dude! You effin' stink!" But his BO is atrocious. I know I can just get up and sit somewhere else in the group, but something tells me it's not going to be long before he starts catching on.

Any advice, peeps? Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him to go out shopping with you on a weekend. Take him to a place like a (megamall?) you know, the places every girl likes to go, and tell him that you are going there to help him change his style. After shopping for some shirts and pants, and get him something good (might as well), take him over to a place that has antiperspirants and tell him that the real key to winning over the ladies is to have a good clean hygiene and a good antiperspirant *wink*. Help pick out a scent you can tolerate, and make him buy that one. Tell him to use all the stuff you helped him with or to at least use that nice scented antiperspirant. Try to sell that you really like the smell of the antiperspirant.

What Guys Said 4

• Go out and buy him some soap or antiperspirant. Tell him it was sent to you as a "market survey" and seeing that you are not a guy, you want him to try it out and give you the results to send in as "feedback"

• leave a note in his locker telling him.

• Beat him with a stick of deodorant. Maybe he'll get the hint.

• Get him a deoderant stick as a joke and be playful and nice about it. Don't blatant and up front.

What Girls Said 2

• ask if he just got out of gym and if he says no then say "oh, well, someone must have because It smells like BO" and he will probably get the hint, or ask "do I smell bad?" and just make indirect comments about how "something" smells. Hopefully it will cross his mind that it may be him. OR just avoid him and he will get the hint that somethings wrong with the way he presents himself.

• dont sit down at lunch first, wait for him to sit down before you do and nonchalantly sit elsewhere