Feather hair extensions, yes or no?

There's this new trend of feather hair extensions, and I think I'd like to try them out. Does anyone have them? Do they seem tacky?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of them can look pretty good like this

link

link for this one, you need to look like a rocker :D looks pretty cool

What Guys Said 3

• I'd have to see them to tell you... Sorry but some look good and some well... You know :)

• no, your pissing off all the fly fishers

• there unappealing to me

What Girls Said 7

• I've seen a couple girls wearing them around, and to be honest I love the look of it.. it's a yes for me. I haven't really seen them in any stores, really want to get one.. its so cute imo.

link

• I love feather hair extensions. I had one sewed into my hair but it came off eventually but I still wear it sometimes with a bobby pin. I recently just got a feather clip from Rue21 and its feathers with those metal thingys that hang from it. I think theyre both so cute and fashionable for now. I say go for it, guys tend to comment and feel them lol :)

• a third of the girls at my school have them. I don't really have an opinion of them

• I don't like it.

Reminds me of diseases.

• nooooo.

• oh those look so cute! I would totally get one.

• I don't like it. Don't do it cause everyone else is. that's weird