"Reserved" or "Bold"? Guys...in dating/relationships, which style of female do you like more?

Both genders can participate btw...

Females: which style of girl do you think a guy likes most often?

Please vote on the poll & share your comments. No flaming, please. :)

P.S. I know that imma get answers that say "a mix of the two" or some variation thereof. So for THOSE ppl...which style do you want to be more prominent?

P.S.S. Personally I like bold females. I find their sass, with and confidence so alluring. :)

• Reserved
    60% (6)75% (6)67% (12)Vote
  • Bold
    40% (4)25% (2)33% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a preference, so I'll answer as a guess for girls instead :)

I think if it were one extreme or the other, boldness would win out if for anything else it's just easier to read. Girls seem to respond more to the bold one. Even people's perceptions and images favor bold or outgoing guys more. Also, at quick thought there aren't many (if any) disadvantages to being bold, while reserved people have more to prove.

What Girls Said 1

• I think most girls like bold guys. Generally, with bold guys there is less analysing and wondering "what does he think?" etc. Personally, I like a reserved guy who is comfortable enough to be bold with me.

• Why hello there.

• Show All
    • Hi Tohrment! :-)

• Alas, boys - my romantical attention is consumed in its entirety. Hahah

What Guys Said 1

• I like generaly reserved women, such as the Chinese women. Confidence usually goes along with being corrupt, unfortunately.