Guys: what should I wear to formal?

What is a good color dress. Red, pink, blue, baby purple?

Guy what would you want a girl wearing. What is going to get your attention?

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember that a scientific study concluded red to be the most attractive color on women. They showed pictures of the same women in the same dresses but in different color to a group of men and they always found the red version most attractive.

As for style you should try to stay away from the big poofy, prom dress looking ones. We girls think they are beautiful but guys don't like them too much.

Go for something fitted that shows off your curves but does not reveal too much. So not too short or too deep cleavage. You want elegant/sexy.

What Guys Said 2

• well that's like asking us to tell you your favorite food lol. just go with what you feel comfortable in. yellow is the first color the brain recognizes in the visible spectrum...thats always a good choice if your tryin to get attention/noticed.

• anything tight that shows off her figure. Nothing like a wedding dress where it is all fancy and things, that doesn't turn guys on.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not a guy or anything..but no matter what yor hair color is, red always stands out.

• what's your skin tone?