Do you hate any words or phrases?

I hate the word bro and anything relating to it. I know I have a few others, but I can't think of them right now.

Oh I hate "no homo" too. You don't need to say it. You can compliment a guy in general without it being gay.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate when guys are like "bro you're hard!" it sounds so homo.. But apparently means "you're tough"

• haha I've never heard that before. I thought it was saying like "lol dude you have a boner" then I got to "it means you're tough."

• Haha Ikr. But hey, I am really white! People comment about it all day every day. Some act like it's a bad thing but I don't think it is

• I like it and it's way better than looking like leather or orange.

What Girls Said 13

• I think I've said this before on here, but I hate the word "bitches" when used to refer to girls you don't even know. "Let's get some bitches." "Look at that hot bitch." Ugh. If a girl's a bitch, by all means, call her a bitch :P But let's not resort to using words against their meanings.

I also hate "slacks."

• Ooh I'll agree with that too. Same goes for sluts and whores used for any girl.

• Well, lesbians are technically homos :P

• True, but no lesbo sounds really funny. haha

• I hate how the people in my school use 'legit'.

"I legit hate that show." "OMG that guy's hot, I mean like he's legit hot." lmao.

• haha Those are really dumb ways to use it. I've only used it a few times because I don't like it either.

• 'solipsistic'

i hate it. this guy in one of my fiction classes used it on a daily basis. 'the character is CLEARLY solipsistic'... sigh...wanted to punch him in the face each time.

and 'gurl'... kills me :/

• Well that's an odd one. What does that even mean?

• @snack: it's so funny because we ALWAYS have communication problems :p remember the shorts question? hahahaa

@nira: imma hurt you! :p

• That was your fault. Not really didn't make any sense when you agreed with me. lol

• "chillax"

• I hate it when a random person calls me " hun " . I can't think of anything else at the moment.

• stank, I don't know I just don't like it.

• I hate when people say 'sup' cause I never know what to say back! D=

• I know right? hehe

• You're a smart cookie.

• I hate the words : chick, gurl, solid, peerless.

• "whatever" and "I don't care".

It's immature and rude to say those phrases most of the time.

• haha I say "I don't care." a lot, but it's because I don't. I don't know what else should I say.

• Oh I well if you're saying usually in the rude way then I don't do that a lot. I do more of the laid back kind. Like things don't bother me.

• I just prefer a better phrase than "I don't care" :) I don't think you mean it rudely either.

• Icky. I have no idea why, but I hate that f***ing word.

• i hate the phrase, if it's meant to be, it'll be.

that's bullsh*t

What Guys Said 5

• i'm not a fan of bro either. another word I don't like is mandatory, I hate being forced to do something I may not want to be involved in.

• Mandatory meeting in the gas station urinal. This meeting is mandatory we will be discussing how to scrub fecal matter using a tissue.

• perfect example ^

• I don't like the word 'utilize'. It almost always comes of as a pretentious and unnecessary version of 'use' or 'employ'.

• 'cool story bro'

I haven't even heard of it before this site but it's annoying as hell

lingerie as well as it should be spelt differently

• That's said all over the internet. It's such a douchey phrase to me. It might as well be "I'm a d***head and don't believe your story you homosexual."

• I hate the word February. Like why the hell does there have to be the letter R in the middle of it. It just makes it pointlessly more difficult to say. It pisses me off GRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

• "man up, grow a pair, be a man"

• haha I hate how everyone uses those, but they can be good phrases.

• i just hate how society has these rules, expectations of us guys, which is why they invented those phrases in the first place