I keep finding that he's looking at me but he has a girlfriend, what should I do?

There's this guy I have a few classes with and I like him but he has a girlfriend. Last year we were in classes together and then we'd talk a little and later he broke up with this girl, but he got with her again shortly.

But through last year and this year I keep seeing him looking at me in class across the room as I happen to look around the classroom or glance his way. I always quickly look away and break eye contact first, so I don't know what he does after that. But it keeps happening!

We sometimes talk, but its a few sentences to each other around other people. He doesn't seem to be shy and he's funny and smiles and laughs at everyone.

But why do I keep catching him looking at me? Does it mean anything? I wish I could confront him about it but there's his girlfriend and it would be awkward.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it may seem like there is something there, but try to avoid him. Don't look at him. He has a girl as ya know, so he is off limits for the time being. If he liked you and wanted something, then he wouldn't be with her and would try to get with you.

• I've been trying to avoid him but it's hard with him always being around. You're right, though. Thanks for the advice. (:

• That is understandable, but don't let him phase you or don't let him see that it does anyways :) Good luck and thanks for BA :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe, if he does more, but I know guy's look at girls all day long. A least your one of the cute girls. Watch people and see if I'm wrong.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you're a very interesting person to look at. Whenever I'm bored I always sit there and stare at someone who is acting interesting. Lol quite fun to do actually. I do belive it's called people watching. :P

• Well just ignore him since he has a girlfriend.