Are there two different views of beauty?

I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that (at least in my opinion) everyone is beautiful in their own way...

I didn't mean for this to be corny.

Lately I've been realizing that a lot of girls think I'm pretty, but not lot's of guys... I've talked to other girls and a lot of them are in the same situation, or the other way around.

So, I've been thinking- in general, is there a clear difference between a guy's version of beautiful, and a girls?

Anyways, guys AND girls, what does your "perfect" girl/woman look like?

(note: I know there's no such thing as perfect and everything, just if there were, for you personally, what would it be?)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I think there is "girl pretty" and "guy pretty" but I don't know how to explain it.

My perfect girl/woman looks like me :P (joking, because nobody's perfect but hey at least I have confidence)

About 5"4

Light golden skin

Dark brown straight shiny hair

Large beautiful eyes in pure light blue

Long dark thick lashes

Full rosy lips

Big white teeth

Arched eyebrows

High cheekbones

Defined jaw

Perfect little nose, slightly upturned

Long legs..thin

Small waist

Big butt

Big boobs a C or D

Thin limbs

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, girls tend to like thinner, more trendy, fashionable, more makeup, and things like that. Guys tend to like a certain type, more simple, more natural looking, and a bit curvier (in general).

• My "perfect" woman (physically) is a woman who's imperfect. I like a girl (or even a guy) just the way they are. Keep it au natural.

My "perfect" woman (completely) is a woman who has dignity, wisdom, humility, kindness and graciousness.