Hair on my arms, best way to remove it?

I hate the hair on my arms as I feel I have an abnormal amount.Everybody else says I'm totally normal but I still hate it and it makes me insecure.Any other girls got this problem and what do you think is the best method of removal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eurgh, yes I hate it.

I have brown skin and dark hair, so I do one of two things. I either:

a) bleach the hair. When the hairs are fair, they are much less noticeable. You can get hair bleaches for your body at chemists, beauty stores, etc. It's simple and lasts ages.

b) wax. Relatively painless, lasts upto 6 weeks before you have to get it done again. It also comes back much less hairy. Also, it's quite easy to do yourself. Get the strip wax (the warm wax that comes with material strips, not the one that sets hard) - it works much better and uses less wax so the wax pot lasts longer.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think anyone cares about arm hair, thank goodness. I wouldn't worry about shaving it.

• waxing it. don't shave cause then it'll go back faster and thicker

• Wax it... it gives you a nice clean finish and you should be hairless there for 2 weeks +.

It doesn't really hurt but there's a bit of a pinch, what helps me with the pinch is tensing so it doesn't really feel like anything. :-)

• yes I shave my arms

• i'd say bleach it ...dont remove it, its there for a reason.

like I said don't remove it, like if you wax it then you have the upkeep of doing it all the time...and shaving it will cause it to grow back prickly and faster...hair on your arms stops growing once it reaches a certain length ...probably the length you have now...so bleaching it is good, its not like hair on your head when you have to re-bleach it all the time!

• I'm blond with fair skin so I don't think bleaching will improve it that much

• well I'm blond and it works for me...give it a try, it won't harm to give it a go...

on another note, remember if your looking at your arms just by looking down your getting a different view to everyone else...look in the mirror that's what they look like to other people...you may find its not as bad as you thought.