Cute guy working at the gym. HELP!

There's a guy who works (**not work out**) at my gym that I see regularly.

I catch him looking my direction quite a few times but then he'll look elsewhere calmly or looks like he's surveying/monitoring the room (as is his job)...so I can never tell if he's looking at me cause I'm cute or if he's just checking up on the cardio/section of the room...

If I am up close he won't make eye contact, I've tried...

I overheard him talking to some guy and I don't know what they said but the guy said something and my crush went "yeah" in agreement and then "the one in the blue jacket?"... ... I was the one in the blue jacket... but the other guy was like "no, blah blah" and my crush goes "oh, yeah..."

I know he's noticed me and knows I'm there quite often but I don't know if he finds me attractive or not and I'm too shy to approach him. HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on what you heard in that conversation yes he probably thinks you're good looking and was seeing what his friend thought of you or something along those lines. Don't let the surveying the room after eye contact cop out fool you. He's probably checking you out.

What Guys Said 5

• just work up some guts and actually talk to the guy. strike up a conversation and see if you two have things in common. guys like girls that have a bit of confidence so just express interest and if the feeling is mutual then great but if not move on. it's that simple.

• Use a mirror, drop something, bend down to pick it up, if you catch him out checking you out. Then you'll know your answer.

• <3

• If you're both shy, nothings going to happen. Just talk to him, he won't bite.

• he sounds interested

What Girls Said 1

• Just go talk to him, what could it hurt