Who do you look more like? Your mom or dad?

I kinda look more like my dad with my skin tone of my mom. More overall a combination...

• Mom
    22% (5)38% (3)26% (8)Vote
  • Dad
    48% (11)50% (4)48% (15)Vote
  • A bit of both
    30% (7)0% (0)23% (7)Vote
  • I don't know
    0% (0)12% (1)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|8

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad all the way , I look nothing like my mom. HA people always joke cause my dad always said if he was the girl version of himself he would be hot. Not that I'm saying I'm hot just some people have told me that. I''m the same body shape, he has high hips so do i. He has high cheek bones and jet black silky hair. Of corse I bleached it but still. I have small pouty lips like he dose, small ears and nose like his.Warm Choclate brown eyes like his, his olive skin complection. He's just a little bit taller than me.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I look more like my dad. Our baby pictures are nearly identical. I got pale skin and freckles from my mom, eye and eyebrow shape, leg shape, and not a whole lot else. I have my dad's hair color, nose, mouth [kind of]. My mom is tall at 5'10" and my dad is pretty average height for a dude, so I ended up somewhere kind of in the middle, at the slightly taller than 'average' height of 5'6". I have my grandma's eye color. But overall, I look more like my dad.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit of both. I have my dad's cheek bones and nose. The rest comes from mum. I guess for the most part I look like my mum.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a combination of the two with a few traits that don't seem to be from either. If I really had to chose I'd say my mom because of eye and hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look more like my dad with the same eyes and eyebrows but I look like my mom with my face shape and skin tone. In body I lean more towards my dad because I'm lean like him. Umm oh my hair is just like my mom's and I have her lips too. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mom definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like my dad. I have blues eyes and light brown hair and light skin. My mom looks very dark. She is 100% Italian, but she can pass for Arabic, or Latin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't look like any of them ha ha they're blond with blue eyes and pale, but I'm brunette with green eyes and tanned. I look like my grandma :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dad :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a twin of my mom people say

0|0
    0|0
  • My mother and I look like sisters =.=

0|0
    0|0
  • dad

0|0
    0|0
  • im more of a mixture..I have features from both but my moms are a bit stronger

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • my dad...sort of... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • hummm... dad :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of em combined of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • dad

0|0
    0|0
  • my mom thank god. I don't want anything having to do with my dad

0|0
    0|0
  • I look a lot like my father. My mom on the other hand..all I really got from her was my big boobs and short height! From my dad I got everything else.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• my mom

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I'm 6 inches taller than either, and have different color hair and eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was a kid and in high school, I was told I resembled my mom. But after high school, I resembled my dad much more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hella look my mom, people have confused us for siblings.

0|0
    0|0
  • More like my grandfather than either of my parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my dads skintone but I look like my moms dad

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably look more like my mom because she has only been rotting for a couple of years and my dad has been decaying for twice as long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like my dad. Which is odd, as I am an identical twin and my brother looks like our mom.

0|0
    0|0