Quick help please; What can I do to a long sleeved shirt to make it look Hot\Cool?

Ok; so tmro I wanna look really hot, the outfit I chose is a black jeans with a white\light gray shirt (you know the formal kind not like a blouse) it has long sleeves. It is hot around here (the weather I mean! :p) anyways I am gonna have to take the sleeves up a little to cool down. Now I need something to do with them that can look good(of course without wrecking the shirt!) I used to like bend them over and over till the sleeves were down to my elbow; but it's time for a change...

So please help me; with links... ;) Have a nice day

Most Helpful Girl

• i actually think folding your sleeves up would be a really good idea. I like that look on guys.

What Girls Said 2

• roll your sleeves up some, then push them up.

• Somehow make the sleeves a different color. I think that'll look cool.

What Guys Said 2

• Buy a short sleeved shirt?

• no long ones look better

• I agree, but the shirt you have sounds like it doesn't have a button up near the elbow to allow you to pin up your sleeves. You can get long shirts that can do that for the summer.

• Yeah well it's too late now...

But thanks anyways

• do as I have done here? link