Guys how do you feel about tattoos on a girl?

What you think if a girl had a big back piece like maybe a tiger or phoenix or something like that?what kind of tattoos are acceptable to you and where?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've just come back from holiday and for whatever reason we were tattoo noting, and not for good reasons. Pretty much every tattoo we saw was cliché, or just plain ugly. How is scribbling a bit of green ink into an arm supposed to be attractive? If you think your tattoo is indicative of some sort of artistic temperament or creativity, take that as a Levin warning sign that you're not.

What Guys Said 5

• None. Tattoo's as an art style are cool, but in my mind its defiling your body and it bugs me when anyone has a permanent tattoo. Short term Airbrushed tattoos are fine though.

• Big tattoos on women are trashy. Something small and concealed is fine.

• One or two is fine, but a lot of just looks bad.

• A few here and there are fine, maybe on her feet, or something cute like that. Big tigers on her back? Hell no lol.

• I don't like tattoos at all regardless of what they are, where they are, or how big they are. Not to offend anyone, of course. My opinion doesn't mean anything.

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys like tattoos and some guys don't. Some guys think they're the hottest thing ever and some guys think it's trashy. I have two tattoos and the way I see it if some guy isn't going to talk to me once he finds out I have tattoos (neither of mine are visible) then I figure that's just a person that I don't need in my life. My friend has a friend who apparently thinks I'm cute and one day we were out and he went off about how trashy tattoos were and how he'd never be attracted to a girl with tattoos let alone date one, the look on his face when I told him I had two was priceless.