What type of underwear look best on girls?

men: what kind do you find sexiest on a girl? lace, boyshorts, underwear, bikini, granny panties?

girls:what kind do you like to wear? what makes you feel sexiest?

0|0
5|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel sexiest in a thong. I think it looks best on me and I hate pantylines.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Bikini kind, thogns come next but generally cover too little to leave anything to the imagination and boyshorts to me look way too casual to look at, not turned on slightly

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the one that looks like something between regular women's underwear and boxershorts (no idea how it's called, anyone?), with some lace and seethrough. Especially if it lifts the buttcheeks. And a nice laced push bra that matches the bottom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyshorts and thongs are my personal favorites, but it really doesn't matter all that much. The important thing is the girl wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on her ass. Show me a girl's butt and I'll tell you what it would look best wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Underwear cotton panties

0|0
    0|0
  • granny panties all the way! hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah HA

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe they call them "cheekies." Or Tanga's. But I"m not exactly an expert.

2|0
    0|0
  • Despite overwhelming opinions to the contrary, I think so-called "granny panties" are hot on a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • no boyshorts or grannypanties

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty much anything but granny panties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyshorts

0|0
    0|0
  • satin mmmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • some girls can really pull off boyshorts and when they can I don't want to see them in anything else

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I wear the lace cheeky, silk cheeky, boyshorts (sometimes) and bikini :D. lace makes me feel the sexiest :D

0|1
    0|0
  • My white lace boyshorts weow

0|0
    0|0
  • boyshorts and bikinis

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls boy short! My MAN LOVES THOSE!

0|0
    0|0