BBQ recipes? I am looking for some good ones!

I am looking for some delicious recipes for a side dish to take to a BBQ. Something good, but healthy. Maybe a veggie? Do you guys have any good ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think Zucchini Fritters would be nice:

Ingredients

* 1/4 cup buttermilk

* 1/4 cup egg substitute

* 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs

* 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs

* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

* 1-1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning

* 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt

* 3 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices

* 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream

* 1/4 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing

* 1/4 cup salsa

Directions

* In a shallow bowl, combine buttermilk and egg substitute. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, taco seasoning and garlic salt. Dip zucchini in buttermilk mixture, then bread crumb mixture.

* Place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.

* In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, ranch dressing and salsa. Serve with zucchini. Yield: 10 servings (3/4 cup sauce).

What Guys Said 3

• Any type of Meat + BBQ + a pinch of salt * time = A good recipe.

Just experiment with different meats, seasonings and condiments.

• Ye let me upload some from my phone's memory. LOL I work in a bookshop and I always take pics of interesting recipes in the cook books.

• Ribs for 18hrs over a nice cold hickory base. Yum. Just out of curiosity are you BBQing or 'grilling'? Not the same and makes me cry when they get confused.

What Girls Said 10

• Potato wedges are always a good staple. Even a delicious coleslaw.

For the wedges:

Cut desired amount of potatoes into wedge shapes.

Add oil and herbs and spices of your choice and cook in the oven at 350 for 30 min :)

Coleslaw is also easy:

Chop up half a head of lettuce, some carrots and radishes, plus anything else you would like. Add mayo and sugar and voila! Sweet coleslaw :D You can also use a vinegarrette dressing for coleslaw as well.

• my grandmas tuna salad!.. if you want the legit recipe my nana's in the other room and I can ask her.lol

it goes something like this... 1 can tuna, mayo, small shell pasta, chopped celery, purple onion, fresh parsley, grated carrots, salt and pepper, cook the pasta let it cool and mix in the ingredients, store in the refrigerator

you can also make bean salad which is really good, I can ask my mom for that recipe, and I had some quinoa dish one time at a bbq and it was out of this world, maybe you find a good quinoa recipe (it's like rice, but different..)

• Here's a link: link

• Macaroni, salad, more BBQ, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, cheesy broccoli...add Tony satcheres and your good!

- signed the south

• costco sells a broccoli salad that seems to always be popular...you could probably find a recipe online for it as well

• Could always go with cheesy potatoes, the ones with sprinkled/crushed corn flakes on top. Always a hit!

Could go for sliced zucchini or cucumber with sprinkled parmesan cheese, baked in the oven.

• Some kind of pie with fruit in it would be good like apple or peach pie.

• i love grilling bell peppers with Balsamic dressing,yummmm!

• bobby flay! just google his recipes

• A nice cool salad