Is it just me? I feel like almost every other girl is looking at me

Everywhere I go, I feel like girls are kind of looking/sneaking peeks at me (not that its a bad thing lol) but I was just wondering if it's all in my head or if they really are since it's confusing me a little, so girls I need your opinion. I'm 16 btw.

Here's a pic of me (f-book profile pic) - link

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Ego much?

0|1
    0|4

What Girls Said 9

• yeah what ever you know you are hott and yes we girls are checking you out just as much as you guys check out us girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look very interesting and attractive for your age. They are checking you out and are probably curious about you. I hope that helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you might have some lookers. You seem confident. If they look, strike up a conversation!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a good looking young man, I am sure they are looking at you :). it does feel weird though when people do. my son has the same problem, but he thinks he is ugly :)

0|0
    0|0
  • hehe well you are cute and are a guy that will attract girls (no doubt).

But I also think that it is very natural to glance/ take a double glance at some one we pass by. Specially if they catch our attention. So I think that its natural to have girls looking or "peeking" at you because you attract attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha yes ur cute. and turn out to be one of those players now!

0|0
    0|0
  • It might be because you're alright looking. It's a cute pic and you're dressed pretty well.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha I feel like this as well sometimes. But seriously, unless you're super super hot (you're good looking but not amazingly so- no offense), it really is just paranoia.

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe the ladies your age find you attractive, but it might all be in your head. I felt the same way at guys, but I realized it's natural to look at someone who's passing by, it doesn't necessarily mean they find you attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• you got some answers

now don't go around

using your looks to be

a player

lifes a bitch

0|1
    0|0
  • I had the same problem when I was younger. My chronic shyness sort of got in the way of anything happening until I grew a bit older. Yeah, of course girls are looking at you. They're interested in the same things you are you know.

0|0
    0|0