Body Type? :/

I'm extremely uncomfortable with my body type. I've always been jealous of super skinny girls, but my super skinny friend is jealous of me. Maybe we all just want what we don't have.

Anyway, I was wondering if there was anything that would be a turn-off on my body. Here's some info:

Height- 5'4"

Weight- 130

Pant/Dress Size- 4

Bra Size- 34 D

I guess you could call me curvy but I'm not sure. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• im a simaler size to you but shorter and weigh a little less. I can't wait to be skinny again I'm just not comftable at this size. whilst the boobs are gr8 my boyfriend to be honest h8s me being this big and wants me to be at least a size 2 I'm nearly their but he just remembers the pre baby size0/2 me.

look for your height and with thoose boobs I'm sure lots of guys would love you just work out and make sure your toned and in proportion that will help you feal good about yourself but also guys will apreciate you more.

What Guys Said 9

• First of all, your a teenager. I'd say that its very common to feel that way in that stage of life, I know I sure did. From a guys point of view, that stats you give, makes it sounds like you are a total babe. Most guys, including me, do not like super skinny girls. Curves = sexy

• From the measurements, I'm not seeing any problems. I think you hit the nail on the head about wanting what you don't have. I would also be pretty certain that you could pick you favorite celebrity with an amazing body, and they would have something that they don't like about their self. If you're conscious of your feelings now, just keep aware, and take care of yourself, so things don't get out of control. You don't want to get obsessive about becoming a size 0 or anything, but keeping yourself in good physical shape will have all kinds of benefits as you get older.

• Young lady, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am what some people call a chubby chaser, give me a girl who is 200 lbs, and I am happy. I have dated girls up to 300 lbs before. its all in your personal tastes

• Damn, it sounds like you're pretty hot. How could you be insecure? You've got a great height, I know this from a lot of personal experience, your weight sounds about right for someone your height, you're only a size 4 (I've seen a lot of girls that are a lot worse and would kill for a size 4), and your bra size, well, that speaks for itself. Despite what you obviously heard, guys do not typically like really skinny girls. It doesn't matter how many girls out there are trying to be as skinny as possible, very few guys like that. Hands down, you've got a very, very nice body type. A lot of guys would find themselves lucky to have a girlfriend with your figure.

• sounds good to me actually real good but the only way to tell is if you see a pic. so if you have one that's the best way and ill be honest

• I think you sound pretty much smoking hot from your description. You have nothing to be uncomfortable with. Most guys, including me, like a girl with a nice figure and that isn't skin/bones.

• From your description, you are hot. lol!

• perfect!

• "Maybe we all just want what we don't have."

You are on the way to enlightenment, my child. :-)

Being uncomfortable with your body is a natural part of being a teen. You're within the recommended body weight range for your height. And 34D's and a size 4? I mean, your friend HAS something to be jealous of! Be confident. Trust me, you're doing fine. Really fine.

What Girls Said 12

• same size as me except I'm 5'3 and 135 and wear size 5 jeans :). Puberty is rough...you go from "little girl body" to...um...well-endowed so quickly, it's hard to adjust. I used to wish I was "smaller," but now I know that's just not going to happen, and I've learned to love being the size I am :D

Just realize there's nothing wrong with having boobs, butt, and hips. It's what makes you a woman instead of a stick figure.

• What exactly are you uncomfortable about? Because I have to tell you, there's nothing wrong with you. Being curvy isn't a bad thing. Granted, I'm curvy too. I used to be pretty insecure about my figure, but I'm not anymore. We can't all have the same body--there's nothing that makes your body "wrong" and your friend's "right" or vice versa. Being jealous of each other only creates insecurities when there's nothing wrong with either one of you.

• These measurements describe me exactly. To be honest with you, I am not always comfortable in my skin either. I have been told many times by guy friends and girl friends alike that I have a beautiful body because I am strong, curvy, and slender all at the same time. I would love to be 15 lbs thinner and 2 or 3 inches taller but this is who I am and I have started to become more comfortable with my body as I have gotten older. Exercising also helps tremendously, because it will help you look toned and healthy. Eating healthy is important because it gives you the energy to work out, and also allows you to be all that you can be as far as beauty and health is concerned. Since I have changed my diet, I have noticed that my stomach and hips are a lot more toned and fit my body a lot better for my height and weight.

• Be happy with what you got cause a lot of people would die to have your figure. As long as you have a healthy weight,which you do, your good. Anyway, its not all about body type, guys also look for a good personality, like how you act and how you flirt. Also in the chest area you are quite busty, so guys will definitly lik ethat. Personaly, I never wanted to be too skinny, I think its ugly, I mean I don't want to be fat, but all those super skinny girls I find unattractive. Also, lol worry about your face to, I'm sure your beautiful :]

• your size is good.. and its going to change with time because of you being a teen... and you are curvy but not a bad curvy ... I'm 5'5" and 150 I wear a size 9 and my bra is a 36 C... and I'm 21... any more guys are into guys with curves because it sexier then bones...

• Yeah, we all want what we can't have. But yes girl, you are curvyyyy! I'm jealous of you! I'm a size 4 too, only I'm AA. Haha.

There is nothing you described that would be remotely unattractive.

• You sound simply gorgeous.

• from your measurements I'd say you're pretty good looking...well proportioned

• you're very lucky. I'm 5'9, 180, 36 C and pants size 13 =/

• you're beautiful. :)

really, I'm 5'8.

160.

bra size, 34-C.

i'm jealous of you

• you're almost the exact same measurements as me. I think it's great it's the best size to be and body type to have. you're fairly short and I'd way rather be short than tall, it's cuter and fun. you're not under or over weight, you have a small dress size and you have a good boob size.

if you ask me, you're friend is right to be jealous of you! think of famous curvy women they're all gorgeous. as long as you wear the right clothes and show it off right, you're perfect!

you need to accept what you have and learn to love it, it's YOUR body and you can't really change that without going to stupid extremes.

good luck and I hope that helps you xx.

• That sounds pretty good. I wish I had that Bra size!