Guys, when would you attempt to call a girl beautiful?

please elaborate on your answer cos I think some of us ladies think it is generally out of politeness.. is this true?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't call a girl beautiful to her face unless she is beautiful on the inside and outside. Last thing I want to do is give some snotty girl an ego boost by telling her she is beautiful. When I am talking about a girl to someone else I use beautiful to describe her outside. Like if I mention a certain celebrity is beautiful.

What Guys Said 6

• well you have my answer, yeah I usually do it out of politeness, even if they are just average jane. what really beautiful is the persons inner self, if they're also polite them selves :)

• When the girl really is beautiful. Or when I love her.

• when I really mean it

• what do you think about when you see a beautiful girl.. is it the character or looks?

• both.. if it's just looks then she's hot, if it's just character, she's a good person

• i don't throw that word around very much at all. She does actually have to be beautiful and mean something to me not just some random person

• If I say the word 'beautiful' I mean it. Otherwise I'll just say 'nice', meaning she looks nice but I'm not interested

• When I find a girl who I believe is beautiful both looks wise and personality wise then I'll tell her. But these girls are like endangered species.

• the simple reason I asked is because my best guy friend says I'm 'beautiful' numerous times.. just thought if it was out of politeness.

What Girls Said 0