Men, why do you like women with bigger eyes or bigger lips?

what do big eyes signify? I heard even scientifically men in pre-evolution days mated with women with bigger eyes

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

• big eyes are considered beautiful. it's been that way in the past and that's the way it is now

and big lips, you can thank angelina jolie for that

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Big eyes and big lips are baby-like facial features. They set off the protective instincts men feel towards women.

3|0
    0|0
  • That's untrue. Many Asian women don't have big eyes or big lips.

Big eyes might be cute in a way, but smaller, exotic looking ones are just as appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • well bigger lips are more attractive for getting bj's, bigger eyes idk

0|0
    0|0
  • My dating history is pretty mixed as far as eye size. Bigger lips feel great while kissing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't care...

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally we see it as a more 'feminine' feature

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't what ya'll watch on TV, but I don't pay attention to small details like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think there's any truth to such sayings, just like I think it's malarky that men subconsciously prefer hourglass shapes(I am an hourglass) because it "represents" fertility

I have small eyes and I've been complimented on them plenty:) I love my small eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bigger eyes = youthfulness

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they signify anything really.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's preference. I think most guys don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big eyes symbolize youth and fertility and are a sign of femininity. You don't think of a masculine alpha male as a guy with big eyes.

Lips are sexy but as long as her lips aren't very skinny or flat they will do.

2|0
    0|0