Blond hair or red hair?

OK so my hair is a naturally a golden blond color but I've been wanting to dye my hair a coppery red color. But I don't know if I should. So what's your opinion on blondes and redheads. Also guys, do you like it when a girl keeps her natural color, why or why not.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never really cared for hair color, they all look good.

What Guys Said 7

• Golden blond is gorgeous, copper red is more of a hot color. So you're better of with your natural color. Dying your hair is okay if it's not too noticeable. But a brunette should never dye her hair blonde.

• i like natural personally.

both blond and red are pretty nice tho...

• Some people look great blond. Some look terrible blond. The same thing goes for redheads. Hair color is not that important to me. If I had to pick a color I would say blond over redhead. I think either can look great though.

• Natural blond is awsome and red will always be awsome.

• love any and all red hair!

• Brunette.

• Redheads with red pubes are SUPER HOT.

What Girls Said 5

• All of my guy friends say that they like natural hair. That being said, I have light brown hair and I love to die it red - they all like it because I like it. So in other words, don't die your hair a certain color because you think guys will like it - you might not like it and then that ruins the whole point. Have your hair whatever color you like, that's the only way you'll be happy and confident. Guys like a confident girl.

• Natural is always better. No damage and healthy hair guys can touch.

• So you're going to risk damaging your hair over what guys on girlsaskguys like or prefer? You do realize guys as a whole do not like or prefer either over the other right? They tend to go for girls who look good, be it a redhead, blond, brunette or raven haired girl

• As a natural golden blond with dyed coppery red hair, I approve of your plan wholeheartedly.

• Burnetts are better!