Why did she get a boyfriend that wasn't me?

I don't get it. She gave me all the signs. Saying I had a "beautiful shining face", sleeping on me, google eyes, watching me sing/play guitar and loving it. wtf is going on? I could have sworn she liked me?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a difficult question to answer. Not because the question or situation is difficult, but because I knew what happened between you and her all this while.

Firstly, sorry to hear what happened. I empathize, and I understand how you feel. However, I did warn you not to put too much into this before, and that her actions did not suggest anything more than that. Remember you told me before that you were very sure she liked you, so did your parents said so. But the actions which you've described in most of your questions were inconclusive as to whether she likes you more than a friend.

To really answer your question, we wouldn't know for sure why she didn't choose you. Maybe she liked another guy all along, or maybe she didn't connect with you romantically. It's not your fault, neither is hers. Regardless, what's done is done. Don't get too disheartened and allow your heart to heal for a while. Hopefully you learn something from this, take it slow with the next girl you like.

• in response to your comment " I texted her a lot and she never tried to text me":

that actually says that she's not that into you/fancy you more than a friend, sorry mate :/

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe she didn't know that you liked her.

• :( I'm sorry

• Did she tell you she liked you? If not there you go, or maybe she was waiting for you to make the first move, that happened to me once I was waiting for him to make the first move, he never did, I moved on, and now that I look back I did not miss much lol

• Wtf I texted her all the freakin time what more could she ask for?

• I just didn't think it would be smart to do it over text

• well you could have done it over text, but if you don?t feel that?s smart, why didn?t you tell her in person? and thanks hot_princess7 ;)

• If all falls to pieces tomorrow, would you still be hers?

What Guys Said 3

• She probably got tired of waiting for you to ask her out.

• Sounds like you've become what I had. The best guy friend who is more like a teddy bear. If you have any tips on getting out of it let me know!

• Tell me everything!

• ask her out. that's all you really can do. and what should I do?

• Haha I'd love to, if she were single. If I were you I'd take your own advice. If/when it doesn't work out, ask her out yourself

• eh?

just because she shows signs of liking you- doesn't mean she didn't look at other guys- so basically she might of gotten sick of waiting.

• sick of waiting? I texted her like twice a week and she never texted me first

• Not going to change whether she likes me or not

• you'd be suprised