Is being called cute a good thing?

I'm often called cute by guys. And to me, that means they think I'm like a puppy or baby. Does it mean that they're attracted to me? Or that I'm just adorable and kind of like a child.

I appreciate the compliments from them, but I just want to know if it's good to be called cute by a guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy calls you cute that is a very good thing. Its not meant as a child like compliment, simply that you are attractive.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes. I'm generally more attracted to someone I consider "cute" than to someone I consider "hot"

• Cute is a good thing, better than hot.

• yes, that's a good thing. It means you're attractive and have a good personality/do cute things

• Cute>all other words in my opinion when it comes to girls. So yes it's good.

• lol. it does mean you are adorable. its a good thing. don't worry.

• A lot of women are offended by words like sexy, hot, and beautiful. Those women feel those words objectify them. The word cute is the least offensive compliment men can give. Being called cute is a good thing.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah it is more puppyish when it comes from a girl. When it come sfrom a guy it usually means you are sweet and have a nice smile and a good personality and you look nice but aren't necessarily hot.