Men that know fashion.

Do ladies like guy with fashion?

I like expressing my self by wearing bright or dark colors when it is the right season.

I wear mostly American eagle and some holster due to me being 16. American eagle is more mature in my opinion.

What guys styles do you like? Crew necks, tee's, and / or plaids? What kinds of jeans? I like the low rise boot cut dark wash from American eagle.

Most Helpful Guy

• So 1996 was your favorite year? Why else include it in your username? Oh wait maybe because you aren't 16 and that's the year you were born.

What Girls Said 1

• I like guys with the indie style. I think they're cool to look at.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah.. stylish, classy women care about a guy who is fashionable and has style and most won't even go out with a guy who lacks good style. American eagle and hollister are okay I suppose but to me they are just generic brands that won't make you stand out...at least where I'm from at my age. You are 16 though so they could be what's cool at that age although I'm not sure.

• Get some polos and nice jeans... Look at my other pic and girls say I slways look nice