Would these thigh highs look good with this dress?

I was going to wear my brand new dress tomorrow and look all spiffy and stuff link but then the weather decided to troll me and drop from the high 80s to mid 60s. I have these thigh highs link and I was wondering if they'd look appropriate with that dress.

If not, suggestions por favor? I have a lot of solid colored tights, but no patterned ones yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the dress is a lot better by itself. The thigh highs are cute but the dress is simple so adding anything onto it will just make it look too much. Wear a black sweater or jacket over the dress, but as for your legs I say just suffer through the cold. Oh the unfortunate joys of bad weather and a good outfit.

What Guys Said 3

• I really like that dress. I think the thigh highs would look good with that dress, but the dress would "make" the whole thing work imo.

• 100% yes, I think they go great with that dress.

• yeah but I wouldn't go out in public like that, its for clubbing

What Girls Said 1

• Eh .. I don't think the 2 go together. You could just wear the dress by itself.