Guys, do you like it when your girl wears eye makeup only?

link

link

link

eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, smoky eyes

Most Helpful Girl

• 1st & 3rd are OK. 2nd, pretty much tacky.

No, guys do not care. All they care is that the girl looks good. They claim less is better, but they say that with ignorance.

What Guys Said 5

• Eye make-up and a little blush is pretty much all I "tolerate." And some women can pull of red or pink lipstick.

• first one is nice

• I pretty much never interfere with whatever a female wants to do with her eyes...but...I will not tolerate a bunch of sh*t on my lover's cheeks...I don't care what Evangelina thinks...I would throw you on the bed and clean you off with baby wipes...

• I've always dug girls who wear dark eyeliner, long as it's not overdone and mall goth style.

• 1. Okay

2. Freakish and disgusting

3. Ew

What Girls Said 3

• yuckk, first pic is pretty. but I hate eye makeup, I have sensitive eyes. it itches

• I don't like any of those styles they are too heavy and or bright. I like brown or black eyeliner and mascara and neutral colored shadows that aren't obvious for eyes. Lips and cheeks are fine when done subtly, and I think they always complete the look. Just avoid bright colors on any part of your face. Guys don't mind makeup in reality because they don't like the bright obvious stuff but the subtle stuff that makes you look prettier and doesn't show they are fine with.

• Most men would prefer a woman not to wear a make up, so it's best not to let them know you are wearing it. By the way, those women are wear other make up, it's just not as blunt as their eye make up.