Do you like material things?

I'm not going to lie. I like things. Lots of things.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm definitely materialistic, it kind of bothers me sometimes... I care way to much about some of my possessions... though mostly it's just that I like to keep them in good condition. Some people throw around their books, laptops, and such, and it always makes me cringe...

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I am Mr. Material. Madonna should have sung about me.

I'm living in a material world, He's a material boy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do like material things to an extent. I'm materialistic when it comes to clothes and shoes but with other things I just want the things I really need.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love material things.. but I'm too lazy to work to get the money for them.. so its kinda yes and a no lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I never had many material things as a child so I don't really want lots of things now.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I like things...but I can do without. I honestly think I can live without wants...and focus on needs a love..and I will be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • not really..never been into things like that...I don't like shopping and things of that sort... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE0zVOxJe2U..unlike her, things like that don't matter to me... not really on my top list of important things right now

1|0
    0|0
  • some things, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Some things...

1|0
    0|0
  • I take care of my possessions, but I don't feel the need to constantly be collecting more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do love material things. I can afford them so why deny myself of them?

1|0
    1|0
  • Hell yea, but I can do without

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't. It's so weird, I know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think I would be a good wife.

1|0
    0|0