Do you like material things?

I'm not going to lie. I like things. Lots of things.

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm definitely materialistic, it kind of bothers me sometimes... I care way to much about some of my possessions... though mostly it's just that I like to keep them in good condition. Some people throw around their books, laptops, and such, and it always makes me cringe...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I am Mr. Material. Madonna should have sung about me.

I'm living in a material world, He's a material boy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do like material things to an extent. I'm materialistic when it comes to clothes and shoes but with other things I just want the things I really need.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love material things.. but I'm too lazy to work to get the money for them.. so its kinda yes and a no lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I never had many material things as a child so I don't really want lots of things now.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I like things...but I can do without. I honestly think I can live without wants...and focus on needs a love..and I will be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • not really..never been into things like that...I don't like shopping and things of that sort... link her, things like that don't matter to me... not really on my top list of important things right now

1|0
    0|0
  • some things, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Some things...

1|0
    0|0
  • I take care of my possessions, but I don't feel the need to constantly be collecting more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do love material things. I can afford them so why deny myself of them?

1|0
    1|0
  • Hell yea, but I can do without

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't. It's so weird, I know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think I would be a good wife.

1|0
    0|0