People say I look older than my age but always call me cute?

Why is that most people say that I look older than my age but always call me cute? I thought cute has to do with one having a youthful or childish look? Can one be cute and look older than her age at the same time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes because cute can also mean a cute personality, somebody sweet who smiles and laughs a lot and is fun to joke around with. When guys call a girl cute that is generally what they mean.

For example, I am friendly with an older man at work and we aren't dating but we do flirt. One day we were joking around and he was cracking little innuendos and it was funny and so he made me laugh out loud and giggle (which I don't do so often) and I was smiling a lot so he kept saying "Aw you are so cute!" But this wasn't the first time we met and since the first time we met he tells me I look and act much more mature than anyone else my age he has met. (I was flattered) So cute does not always mean childlike.

What Guys Said 2

• You can look cute at different ages, it has to do with how you behave as much as how you look.

• In dating, cute = good looking, pretty

What Girls Said 1

• You can be cute at any age.Its just another word for attractive.