Girls what do you do to feel sexier?

If your just having one of those days that you can't find one thing that is right about the way you look how do you get back on track?what are your tips for making yourself feel beautiful and sexy again?

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually, when I feel like that, I take a nice long warm shower, shave, stuff like that. After the shower I usually top it all off with a nice smelling body lotion all over. I paint my nails and toenails a pretty color, and if my eyebrows need to be done then I do those too! Also, I finish it off with washing my face and brushing my teeth and spraying on some perfume and combing my hair and blow-drying it and straightening it and then putting on the most comfortable sweats and a t-shirt I can find! You'd be surprised at how just taking the time to completely pamper yourself will change your opinion on your appearance. (:

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 9

• I like to feel extra fresh! I sing in the shower, and wash myself 3 times with my favorite smelling body wash. I too flirt with myself in the mirror. Almost every day. But when I am at the peak of making myself feel better, after I have showered and shaved, I wash my face. I put nice smelling lotion on. And my favorite bra and matching underwear. Then I flirt with myself while I apply a little make up. And I am horrible for continuing the self-flirting... So I take pictures whilst firting in the mirror and send m favorite one to my boyfriend. A) I feel sexy. B) I feel bad ass. C) I get a confidence boost with what he says to me. And D) an even better boost when he gets home. ;)

But that is number two. Number one is getting dolled up and going out dancing with my friend. We ignore anything with a penis and stick together all night. But I still do my extra fresh prep. :)

• I never feel beautifull or sexy, nor is it somethign I find I can achieve. I guess I just try to get out of a depressive slump. Sometimes I go for a run at dawn, it's refreshing.

• take a hot bubble bath and put on some delicious lotion, put on some sexy panties and nice clothes, put on makeup and perfume, do it for urseld, not others

• Lots of mascara and flirting with myself in the mirror lol it works for me...

Its on the eyes and its a mind state too...you don't need to dress sexy to feel sexy

• I wear my lacy panties and bra. It's my little secret! I also like to curl my hair.

• Lingerie and heels work like a charm.

• i put on sexy panties lol. even though no one sees them, just knowing I have them on makes me feel sexy

• I would get all dolled up, new clothes, and go to the bar that night. Nothing feels better than getting hit on. (I know it sounds very cheap but it really does help.) Lol, I feel that every time I go through this little turmoil, I spend way too much money. But it's a small price to pay for a little boost of confidence.

• It's hard sometimes. I tend to put extra care into my appearance that day. I'll wear my favorite bra and panties (for some reason it works), wear an outfit I like, maybe my hot shoes. I'll also iron my hair, a lot of days I leave it natural but it always feels nicer styled, and take extra care with my makeup for example I usually wear no lipcolor unless I am going somewhere formal but if it is one of those days I'll put it on because it just makes me feel a little nicer.

So I'll make sure my outfit, face, hair all looks good and then I will usually feel better.

If that fails I'll treat myself a little bit. Maybe a piece of chocolate or if I'm feeling fat a nice coffee...that's less guilty.