Are scene girls hot?

Okay, So I'm not exactly a 'scene' girl. I guess you would call me more of a Kandi kid if I did fall under some sort of label, but what do you guys think about things like colored hair? I meen like purples and pinks and blues?

Do men find it attractive? Is it a turn off? What do you think of the dark kandi kid/scene makeup? Do guys even care about that sort of thing or is it just whatever?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot girls are hot. A hot girl could wear a paper bag and be hot.

An ugly girl could wear the most stylish, flattering clothes and be ugly.

It's about the person, not the style.

What Guys Said 13

• Love it, any color, multiple colors, doesn't matter, love it.

Its a personal taste of course, some will see you as abnormal and judge you on the spot, its sad really.

Others will hope for a caring, sweet, self controlled girl behind it, since you've then caught their attention.

• whatever

• I like colored hair.

• not hot-- HAWT

xD

• Some of them are attractive but I wouldn't call them hot.

• Nah, it turns me off.

• yea I have a thing for scene girls...

• Dyed hair in crazy cool colors is alright when a girl is a teenager or something...but then I think it's time to grow up when their 20s roll around.

• Is that a new term? lol sounds silly to me tbh.

Dyed hair is OK, but I prefer natural colors on a girl.

• Hell yeah. The scene look is really hot.

• I love it, but unfortunately as a metal head I can't be seen round them :(

• I find it very attractive.

• Nope, not attractive at all to me.

What Girls Said 2

• this morning I went to uni and outside where the ''smokers'' hang out ( no , I don't smoke )

there was a group of 6 girls they all had rainbow colored hair ad clothes that totally don't match ( no color coordination at all ) anyway a lot of people were staring at them and none of them had that '' they're cute '' look when they stared at them they looked tough and unapproachable but maybe its not the hair , but still I wasn't comfortable standing next to them

. ohhh and they were cursing non stop which is a huge turn off for me so maybe that's another reason that I wasn't comfortable and this can be put as not related to the colored hair but the whole look/attitude itself

BUT this guy in my spanish class has blue hair and he's really nice and kind :)

• Yeah, I don't dress like that, for me its just the hair and makeup. And I so don't act like that -lol-

• There are some hot scene girls, yes. My sister happens to be one of them.