Girls do you looks for any little things when meeting a guy?

I have heard some people say that they will look at a guys nails to see if they are well groomed, if it shows he takes care of himself. Is this true, do you look for little things like this and if so what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls do you looks for any little things when meeting a guy? Yes

Is this true? For some girls

do you look for little things like this and if so what? Yes.

Clean hands/nails <= if you're going to be touching me they better be clean. I'm still a virgin but I still check the nails because it's a subconscious thing for me to want a guys fingers that may be inside me to be clean. (fingering = manual sex...you're not a virgin if you've been fingered)

Clean teeth <= breath thing for me.

Groomed eyebrows <= It's a subconscious sexual thing for me. It's like if he pays that much attention to detail I imagine the attention he'll pay to me

• So with the eyebrows how do you like them groomed, just kept neet or...?

• Neat and to suit a guys face shape.

What Girls Said 1

• A bright and confident smile is something I look for! Not necessarily straight, perfect teeth; I can just notice whenever a guy smiles a lot and is happy and I love that!

I also look at if the guy has style, and not everyone else's style, but his own! Doesn't mean name brand clothes but I like to see a guy's personality in the way that he dresses!

Um, I also look to see if a guy has clean hands. I love a guy who has nice, clean nails! Not like he went and got them done, but just clean and I hate when they bite there nails! Lol. It doesn't look good.

I think that's about it lol. Hope I helped!

• Yeah it did thanks, looks like I need to learn how to smile without looking like a creep lol

• Lol, just make sure that you're happy and surround yourself with other people who are happy, because when you do, it shows just from a little smile :)

What Guys Said 1

• judging by the answers we have here, looks like I got nothing to worry about :D

• Same bro, Part from eyebrows, I have no idea how they should or should not look, anything but mono I guess haha

• yeah, no unibrows or overly shaped brows... take it easy on the plucking or waxing haha.