What is your favorite movie quote?

My favorite movie quote is from Anchorman with Will Ferrell. It's a toss up between "They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time." or "I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker."

Most Helpful Girl

• Tuck Everlasting: "Do not fear death, but rather the unlived life. You don't have to live forever. You just have to live"

The Truman Show: "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"

To Have and Have Not: "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow."

Into the Wild: " Happiness only real when shared"

Taking Woodstock: "Semper fi, you little prick."

• Pretty good. Also the quote from Into The Wild is actually a quote from Doctor Zhivago but I know it's in the movie. Sorry to bust your...balls.

• wow thanks for best answer! :D

• Yep,no problem.

What Girls Said 3

• "I'm a mog. Half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!"

Spaceballs :D

• "You try to get something to eat around here and some son-of-a-bitch comes up to you with a meat cleaver."

"I'm not thrilled they set this in Mexico. There could be legitimate reasons, but Mexico's- and I don't like to simplistically vilify an entire country- but Mexico's a horrible place"

"Who are you going to believe? A contract killer or your wife? --Do I have to answer that?"

"This is public school. If I can keep the girls off the pole and the boys off the pipe, I get a bonus."

...to name a few

• Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

-Princess Bride

What Guys Said 9

• 0|2
    • That's actually probably my favorite quote from that movie. Screw all the other gangster quotes and stuff. I honestly thought that movie was overrated.

• "I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined our street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday. "

American Beauty

• its like a lighting bolt just hit the tip of my penis

• It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

and

My God. I haven't been f***ed like that since grade school.

• Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it." - Big Trouble in Little China

&

All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain - Bladerunner

• The dramatic "NOOOOOOO!"

• "English motherf***er, do you speak it?" link

• "I can drive that!" magic in the water

• "Shut your f***ing face!" - Clint Eastwood/Gran Torino

• Lol That's a good quote. I can't say the same for the movie though. :\

• It was more of a badass drama. Like No Country for Old Men. Even though that had a tad bit more action.

• I also haven't seen No Country for Old Men. :\