Which parts of the world's most beautiful you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• the secrect spots near my hometown, but they are secret so I yea.. Hawaii is beautiful

• my mom says Florence, Italy

• I've never been to the Hawaiian, can only be imagining it, @ _ @

What Girls Said 5

• Depends what you like

I think Santorini, Greece. At sunset we took photos and they all looked like postcards (unfortunately that camera was stolen by Greek gypsies -_-)

The beaches (with the famous black sand) and the token white buildings over the cliffs. Ahh. Its absolutely stunning.

link

• WOWWWWW...

it's really a very stunning scenery ... thanks for sharing ...

• No worries :)

• I think every part of the world is beautiful in it's own right. Preference is preference. I would never compare the gorgeous Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe to Paris, France. Why would you do that? I think they are different and BEAUTIFUL! I like to appreciate things for what they are. :)

• FierceMegan>> But there must be one the most beautiful place in your memory ... ^ _ ^

• although it only in pictures, but the views of the sunset really made me feel peaceful ...

thanks for sharing with me... ^_^

• Anytime. :)

• New Zealand of course.

link

• Australia! :D I'm not biased or anything... *shifty eyes*

• 0|0
    • oh man it's like heaven, so beautiful and wonderful ... wow I lost words ..

What Guys Said 6

• most of the tropical places (hawaii, puert rico, etc)

• I really want to visit Australia that place looks amazing. I wouldn't mind migrating over there permanently either.

• yeah I think so too...

• England, hills and woodland, foxes and rabbits...

• There are many very beautiful places in the world. So it`s impossible to say, who is the best. All five/six continents have very beautiful places.

On the other hand, we all have different tastes.

• I've barely ventured further than my doorstep. I don't know.

But my doorstep is pretty hot.

• Switzerland, or New Zealand. Can't decide.

• I choose New Zealand, because I really want to see the occurrence of aurora ... I really hope to see it someday ... ^_^