So guys, what do you think of the word "cute?"

When you call a girl "cute" what do you (personally) mean by that? I know what the dictionary definition of the word is and I have my own idea of what guys may mean when they say that a girl is cute . . . But what's your definition of the word?

Simply curious :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Urgghhh! I want to see some penis having answers.

Anyways...i know my answer will have no use since I am not a dude...but I think it means your cool and pretty at the same time...(Hopefully guys correct me if I am wrong...)

I need to see some more dudes answer lol.

What Guys Said 2

• Cute to me is that the girl is good looking and she is really sweet and caring. Possible girlfriend material.

• pretty.

this girl is cute:

link

• this girl is pretty, but more of a sexy attractiveness than a cute one.

link

What Girls Said 2

• i thought it was obivous

• Hey, if you're not going to answer the question directly (you're not a guy so answering this question would be hard for you to do), don't post. There are plenty of questions that you could spend your time answering and help someone by doing just that, but you choose to leave an unnecessary comment on mine. I find that odd.

• Well I am pretty odd.

• In other words guys use the word "cute" as a polite version of saying you're not attractive enough.