Shakira & Megan Fox, about their noses?

If I have a nose that looks like a mixture of Shakira's and megan fox's old nose is that big? I have an oval face and it seems symmetrical and balanced however when I stand to the side I think it looks big...i don't have a bump in the bridge like megan's did though. anyways based on this what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• All I read was symetrical and balanced nose with no bump...that looks like sharika's nose.

No, Need worrying about your nose. It's pretty cool looking from the way it sounds.

What Guys Said 1

• A picture is worth a thousand words...

For what it's worth, I think Elisha Cuthbert has the prettiest nose (she also has the prettiest face, period). And I really like the cute mole on Radha Mitchell's nose...

What Girls Said 1

• Pics or it didn't happen

• what?

• You describing your nose the way you think it looks doesn't really give a clear image.

• well I guess ill say it this way. do you think shakira has a big you think megan's old nose was big?

MY nose is similar to theirs but when I compare mine to megans mine doesn't have a bump, that's what I'm saying