Is this really hot to guys?

There's a girl in my school with dark brown, long long straight straight hair and dark brown eyes with pale-ish tannish skin and she's pretty. Guys rant about how hot she is, even though all she wears is jeans and hoodies and walks like she is about to fall over in a guys arms, constantly holding her bang out of her face with the same expression.

Guys at school say she's hot (high school) and she is a sophomore, but when I go to pee, she's always in there, caking on foundation and mascara and tons tons of makeup.

do you think she's naturally pretty or just forces it a lot? Is this kind of girl really 'hot to guys'?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls are attractive without wearing much makeup or trying to dress nicely. Think about it this way: guys (well most at least) don't put on makeup, and dress sloppily sometimes but girls are still attracted to them. One thing I think a lot of girls don't understand is that if you are attractive, you'll look good pretty much whatever you are doing. You could think that you look bad in a picture and a guy would just think you look a little funny but still cute.

What Guys Said 3

• If she wears tons of make-up, I wouldn't.

• clothes and makeup is one thing, posture is another. if she's falling over, lazy..then no, that ain't attractive

• I hate tons of makeup...

What Girls Said 3

• she might just be giving off a sexual vibe to uys that's why

• so she can't be pretty to guys because she doesn't dress up but "cakes on makeup"? apparently she must be considered hot if guys rant about how hot she is. it doesn't matter if you're naturally pretty or artificially pretty, what's pleasing to the eye cannot be denied. focus on yourself instead of worrying about her. I'm sure guys like you too!

• lmfao you're so corny and insecure! stop fishing for compliments!

• im not. I'm wondering if supeficial girls are liked by guys. how am I fishing for compliments..

• I was saying that she DOES walk around in jeans and hoodies and she acts like a bimbo purposfully.

• omg who cares