Why can't I get a fricking boyfriend?

I've been told I'm hot but all I ever get is douche bags who use me and I Cut it off one day. Slept with 2 guys so far and in the end they just abandon ship. I'm good looking and I am smart, however I'm shy but I wish I could find a good guy to date. What the hell do I have to do to get a date?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been told I'm attractive too, but you'd have a Hell of a time convincing me of it considering not a single gal ever shows interest in me. It seems you can get as many dates as you like, it's more to the point that you aren't getting the sort of guys you want to date. Try approaching a fellow shy person, you'll be much less likely to find a douche bag. So your problem is solved, at least for now, so what the hell do I have to do? lol

• most women by nature don't show interest. they expect men to take a flying leap of faith to come get them because each one of them somehow thinks there's something magically unique to them that makes them worth it over other women.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• Do you need a boyfriend to be happy? You should be mostly happy without one.

In order to be in a healthy relationship, you need to happy and love yourself. Then, with that excess happiness that you have, you can share that with your partner.

Try to stave off physical intimacy until your female instincts AND mind tell you that the guy likes you for your soul and NOT your hotness.

There are LOTS of gentleman out there, but I would say that most of the true keepers are afraid of rejection.

Have you ever thought to approach a guy? Have you thought of going out with your friends or having them make recommendations or talk to guys for you?

And, just to joke, why would you want a 'fricking' boyfriend? What is fricking anyways? ;p

• STOP F***IN' AROUND!

• Maybe because your personality is whack. Your only saving grace is the fact you're hot, and once a guy bangs you, he comes to his senses and sees no reason to deal with your personality.

• a guy who bangs doesn't mean he's responsible or worthy of me so..yeah goes both ways I guess? but no I hate to say this but I don't have many flaws in my personality. (if at all)

• Good looking and shy is a really bad combination. Either dress like a slob to kill your looks or learn to be strong and take control. A shy beautiful girl is total douche bag bait, only the creepiest guys will come onto you using all sorts of manipulative dirty tricks until you cowgirl up and learn to be in command.

• Hang in there. It'll get to you one day.

• I know your not . but when you say you slept with two guys, you sound like a slut

• First stop sleeping around, its unattractive

What Girls Said 4

• you can't get a boyfriend because you have no respect for yourself

• well, that's not nice of you to say since when were you appointed all might judge of human character ? I don't sleep with any guy, I have a lot more respect for myself than I do for you though

• I find that the right guy just comes. Just have fun while your free and he'll be there b4 you know it ;)

• You are trying to date the wrong type of guys

• i think you need to start looking for dates in other places than you are right now because the guys your'e meeting suck