How to pick up a girl who is more experienced?

Just as the title says. How can a guy who has never had a relationship, sex, or even a kiss, pickup a girl who is experienced player? A lot of the girls I happen to go after tend to be more experienced. How can I try and pick them up without getting played. I tend to ask a girl out on a date before really getting to know the girl. A lot of the times I will take them to the movies, dinner or both. I end up getting dropped after two to three dates.

So first how can I be more interesting on dates finding out about them without it being an interview/interrogation?

And secondly how to successfully pick up a more experienced girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• You've never even had a kiss and you're between 25 and 29?

Do you live in a town where the only females are heffers or something!

I'm sorry but I think that's a turn off by that age I want someone who knows the ropes as well as I do. I want good sex and not someone who I have to teach. I don't want to feel like I'm dating a thirteen year old! Man up and go kiss a bitch dammit!

What Girls Said 3

• If she's a player you will get played as she has more experience. Easy, fake it. Lie and say you have more. Or you could just find a girl with less issues.

• I would suggest not going for the experienced girls because they probably want different things than you do. And get to know them first as well.

• he's pretty ol do most the women in his age are really expereince by now.

• Sounds like you just want to play with a girl's emotions and I'm not going to give you advice to help you do that.

What Guys Said 2

• Ok here's the problem: your making it sound like a big deal when it really shoudlnt be. Heck I don't even want to know about the past of the girtls I date until we're ¬§ore committed. For the first couple of dates, just focus on having fun and not doing cliched stuff. You can't expect to know everything about a person just from a couple of dates lol, so don't even try to go for the interview styled questionaires.

Furthermore, you're letting the fact that these girls are more "experienced" get in your head and thus your subconsciously letting this act as an obstacle towards getting the girl. All this experience things mean NOTHING. You want more experience? Go out on more dates, man up and kiss the lady, be a boss and take it a couple of steps further. Do not be afraid of failure. That's experience for you

• Be yourself and tell her that you haven't done anything with women, most women find it cute/ nice to know that a guy isn't a player. It might give you an edge and then she will help you with things you don't know how to do well. My first girlfriend had sex with 5 other guys before me and I was a virgin, I was honest with her and told her everything and she loved it that I was honest and found it nice to know I wasn't like the rest of the guys she's dated.